The premier reference resource on European Buyouts
The unquote" Annual Buyout Review (formerly the European Buyout Review) is the premier reference resource for private equity investors, advisers and leveraged financiers in Europe. For over two decades, it has tracked the rising and falling fortunes of the buyout market in the region, focusing exclusively on deals with an element of institutional private equity funding. During this time, deal data on over 9,500 private equity-backed buyouts has been collected, verified and converted into the best statistical analyses available.
Owning the unquote" Annual Buyout Review means that you'll have all the vital intelligence available allowing you to decide which market conditions offer you the best opportunities for the year ahead. You'll also be able to see where the growth is and understand the deal drivers in each market.
Purchase your copy today and you'll see:
- Detailed data on the private equity markets in eight core regions - Benelux, CEE, DACH, France, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, UK & Ireland
- Which regions attract LPs - which in turn will help you to anticipate tomorrow's dealflow
- Analysis of all deals since 2010 - where they came from and who invested
- Details of the major equity investors in each regional market
- Lists of buyouts and GP activity league tables to show which firms have been most active in the European private equity market
Order your copy today
The unquote" Annual Buyout Review is available for £1,800. For more information or to order your copy, please contact Justin Raveenthiran on +44 (0) 20 3741 1390 or email email@example.com.