EQT and Investor AB have sold the remaining division of Swedish healthcare business Gambro Group to trade player Baxter International for SEK 26.5bn.
The transaction is expected to be completed during the first half of 2013. EQT held 51% of Gambro Group via its EQT IV fund prior to the sale, while Investor AB owned the remaining 49%. In 2006, EQT...
In line with previous investments by the GP, the business will grow via a buy-and-build approach
Offer values the company’s shares at €139.6m and will be followed by an Euronext IPO
Estonian wood products company becomes first acquisition from Baltic GP’s inaugural fund
The Taliinn-based VC firm is backed by part of Skype’s founding team