Buyout firm Ardian has increased its stake in Italian hospital services provider Genesi Uno to 75% through the acquisition of the outstanding 20% stake in Holding di Investimenti in Sanità e Infrastrutture (HISI).
Having held 80% of HISI, the GP bought the remaining 20% stake from Techint Group, an Argentinian-Italian corporate, to become sole shareholder of the business. HISI is the holding company of Genesi Uno,...
Number of large German deals saw the DACH region outpace its European neighbours at the end of 2016, in terms of aggregate value
Trade sale of speciality chemicals business marks the GP's fourth exit in seven months
London-based corporate finance outfit adds Alex Silk and Shannon Cox to its team as principals
GPs provide funding to fuel the growth of the French point-of-sale software developer