US-based private equity firm Redbird Capital Partners has acquired an 85% stake in Toulouse Football Club. The club owner Olivier Sadran will retain the remaining 15%.
First MBO in Italy for the GP, which will now start investing from its recently raised Fund VIII
Add-on comes after Mergermarket reported that the sale of Bergman had been suspended in March 2020
Trade buyer Xact was acquired by JLL Partners from Clearview Capital in 2018 in an MBO
Existing investors Novo Holdings, Morningside Ventures and Brace Pharma Capital also participate