Fondo Italiano d'Investimento (FII) and Hat Orizzonte have acquired a 69.5% stake in Marval from Mandarin Capital Partners and the company's founders, the Marchiando family, which will retain the remaining 30.5% holding and continue to lead the company.
Navigation and travel app was bought by Parity.com subsidiary Daegu for around €16.65m in 2020
French VC first invested in the dating app in 2015 via its first Partech Entrepreneur fund
Hg and the company's management team reinvest in the transaction as minority shareholders
Montagu Private Equity acquires companies with enterprise values of €200m-1bn