The Carlyle Group has wholly acquired Italian machinery producer Forgital from the founding Spezzapria family, who controlled an 83% stake, and Fondo Italiano d'Investimento (FII), which owned the remaining 17%.
Buyer adds cosmetic surgery chain to portfolio of healthcare assets; is targeting IPO on Nordic Growth markets
Flexible remit allows EUR 2bn vehicle to invest through macroeconomic uncertainty
Fund-of-funds has made two investments to date and plans to attract further European institutional LPs
Acquisition of the Swedish customer and employee feedback platform follows a Houlihan Lokey-led sale process