Clessidra Capital Partners has acquired an 80% stake in Italian interior lighting specialist L&S Group, while CEO Alfredo Rubino, alongside other managers, retained the remaining 20% holding in the business.
Founders will retain a stake in the Dutch developer and operator of solar power plants
Fund will be larger than its predecessor, Avallon MBO Fund II, which closed on €109m in 2014
GP acquired the online travel agency Etraveli in 2017 and has since supported several acquisitions
Current CEO will remain at the helm of the France-based surgical robotics business