According to press reports, US private equity house TA Associates is set to pay EUR 100m for 100% of the shares in Internet-based travel agency eDreams. A majority stake of 55% is currently owned by a group of 70 investors, including the bank Santander and private equity firms 3i, Apax, Net-Techonology Investment and Atlas Capital. The remaining 45% is held by the company's founder, Javier Pérez Tenessa. eDreams, created in 1999, amidst the heat of the dotcom industry, expects to receive returns of around EUR 300m this year.
This is the first divestment made by Nazca IV, a €275m vehicle raised by the GP in 2016
With the latest acquisition, IT Relation will add cybersecurity as its fourth business area, alongside cloud services, business consultancy and professional services
Industrial energy efficiency equipment producer sold its Poland-based operations in April 2020
Horizon bought a majority stake in Timico in 2016 via a deal valuing the company at more than £50m