Axcel has acquired 60% of Pandora, a Danish jewellery manufacturer, from its two founders, Per and Winnie Enevoldsen, their son and a number of senior staff, for an undisclosed value. The current owners will re-invest along with Axcel and hold the remaining 40% of the shareholding.
In addition, Agroponiente bolts on Lara Castañeda and increases its stake in Vegacañada
Development comes three years after the GP invested £8m in the construction equipment business
Existing investor Bayern Kapital also takes part alongside new investor Vesalius Biocapital
3i acquires the company for up to €16m, of which €8.7m was deployed on signing the deal