Inter-Risco has announced the acquisition of logistics business Frissul Group in a deal valued at approximately EUR 20m. The deal was carried out through the newco, Cold Land SGPS SA, in which Inter-Risco holds an 80% stake and InovCapital the remaining 20%.
Multi-family office has seen strong appetite, with investor base growing since 2016 to more than 90 family offices, Meiping Yap told Unquote
Sponsor deploys Permira VIII to ride new wave of take-privates; Blackstone commits GBP 200m in financing for UK-based CRO
Sponsor acquired the public software group in July 2017 via the same-year vintage Partners Group Global Value 2017
EQT and Cinven seen as bellweather for funds to reassess options for listed assets trading underwater