CDC Entreprises, its subsidiary Avenir Entreprises and NCI Gestion have acquired a 24% minority stake in Alkos Cosmétiques. Gérard Gieux, who has run the company since 1996, holds the remaining 76% stake. The investment has been used by Alkos to finance the acquisition of Inter cosmetiques et Sagal.
Deal includes three manufacturing facilities located in Spain, which employ around 140 staff
GP acquired the care home group from Swiss Prime Site and will be the company's sole shareholder
Iris, Idinvest and historical backers invest in the manager of the eponymous social media app
GP uses its Mérieux Participations 3 fund, which held a first close on €200m in 2018