Barclays Private Equity has backed the £28m management buyout of Scala Collections Ltd, the direct retailer of Italian designed ladies’ clothes, shoes and accessories which trades as Artigiano. As part of the deal, Barclays Private Equity will take a 65% stake, with management and the vendors taking the remaining 35%.
Multi-family office has seen strong appetite, with investor base growing since 2016 to more than 90 family offices, Meiping Yap told Unquote
Sponsor deploys Permira VIII to ride new wave of take-privates; Blackstone commits GBP 200m in financing for UK-based CRO
Sponsor acquired the public software group in July 2017 via the same-year vintage Partners Group Global Value 2017
EQT and Cinven seen as bellweather for funds to reassess options for listed assets trading underwater