The management of Celerant Consulting, the global operations management consultancy based in Richmond, UK announced that they have agreed with Novell Inc, to acquire Novell’s majority shareholding for a total of approximately $77m. As a result of the buy-out Celerant’s management will hold 51 per cent of the business with Caledonia Investments plc, the UK quoted investment trust, holding the remaining 49 per cent.
Multi-family office has seen strong appetite, with investor base growing since 2016 to more than 90 family offices, Meiping Yap told Unquote
Sponsor deploys Permira VIII to ride new wave of take-privates; Blackstone commits GBP 200m in financing for UK-based CRO
Sponsor acquired the public software group in July 2017 via the same-year vintage Partners Group Global Value 2017
EQT and Cinven seen as bellweather for funds to reassess options for listed assets trading underwater