3i Infrastructure has invested GBP 191m to acquire a 92% stake in SRL Traffic Systems from LDC and Crescent Capital Group, while management reinvested to acquire the remaining 8%.
GP acquired the Germany-headquartered financial compliance software platform in 2018
Bregal Milestone’s Cyrus Shey and HPE Growth’s Manfred Krikke discuss investing, operational support and what's next for the industry
Evergreen sponsor has set EUR 200m target for the fund, which will focus on European companies
Digital documents and business software provider was formed by IK via a three-company merger in 2020