3i Group has acquired a 95% stake in Italian holding company MFM Capital from integrated facility management specialist Rekeep, which retained the remaining 5% in the business.
Exponent said in a statement that the dessert producer has international expansion potential
Pinto will lead the investment strategy of Appian, which specialises in assets across the mining sector
Planned exit comes six years after software investor Gro Capital invested €6m in Trifork for a 20% stake
Fund makes primary and secondary investments in venture capital funds and co-investments in select portfolio companies