Entries for the British Private Equity Awards are closing in one week - you have until 7th August 2023 at 4pm to submit your firm.
One of the industry's most respected events, these awards celebrate private equity and venture capital firms that have notably innovated and improved their service to clients over the past year. If your company fits that description, this is your chance to showcase your success.
On our 15th edition, we've introduced new categories dedicated to specialist due diligence, M&A insurance brokerage, and more. View all categories here.
The rigorous judging process and the high degree of scrutiny that all entries face is what make this one of the industry’s most respected events:
- A panel of key industry professionals will discuss the entries. Their picks make up the shortlist, which will be revealed in early September.
- Our community members will vote for the firms they think deserve to win.
- The results of this vote, combined with the judges' selections, will determine the winners.
- The winners will be announced on the night of the Awards on 3 October.
- Be mindful of the period in question. Judges will evaluate your company’s success between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023.
- Focus on how you have innovated and improved your services over that time. Offer a solid, demonstrable measure of success.
- Do not just give numbers – explain them. When describing new products or innovations, make it applicable to a particular deal to help judges understand its utility.
Our dedicated awards team is available to answer any questions and provide assistance. Please reach out to Jennifer Ghoni.
Multi-family office has seen strong appetite, with investor base growing since 2016 to more than 90 family offices, Meiping Yap told Unquote
Sponsor deploys Permira VIII to ride new wave of take-privates; Blackstone commits GBP 200m in financing for UK-based CRO
Sponsor acquired the public software group in July 2017 via the same-year vintage Partners Group Global Value 2017
EQT and Cinven seen as bellweather for funds to reassess options for listed assets trading underwater