Half of this year's speakers at Allocate are women.
This year, Unquote is pleased to be partnering with PEWIN, the private equity women investor network, on Allocate, the annual UK-based international private equity event. PEWIN is the pre-eminent organisation for senior women leaders in private equity. The association provides opportunities to network, share ideas, make deep connections with peers and empower each other to succeed.
Allocate, held on 20-21 June, seeks to challenge normal private equity events with an agenda that addresses macro issues affecting the next economic cycle, complemented with private-equity-specific topics. Many of the issues covered transcend the industry itself and require the participation of leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines.
We are pleased to be working with PEWIN to provide visibility to some of private equity's leading women. A few of these speakers include:
- Michele Giddens OBE, co-founder and partner, Bridges Fund Management
- Check Warner, co-founder and CEO, Diversity VC
- Veronique Courlier, CEO, Racines Partners
- Natasha Buckley, investment practices senior manager – private equity, PRI
- Anamica Broetz, head of business development & strategy – private equity, DWS
- Annemarie Dalka, head of private equity fund investments, Polish Development Fund
- Laura Shen Lefranc, co-founder and partner, Headway Capital Partners
- Lisa Edgar, managing director, Top Tier Capital Partners
- Nazo Moosa, co-founder and managing partner, v | t partners
- Ingrid Teigland Akay, managing partner, Hadean Ventures
Erin Sarret, director, Stepstone
Cristina Alcaide, managing director, Pinebridge InvestmentsKate Mitchell, co-founder & partner, Scale Venture Partners
Ipek Mutlu, director international investments, Esas Holding
Speaker recruitment is still in full swing and we aim to maintain this ratio.
While 2019-2020 saw DBAG's NAV fall by 5.8%, the GP expects to increase PE investments in the coming years
Startup was founded last year and has reportedly raised $8.2m so far
Kinnevik joins new investors Piton Capital, BurdaPrincipal Investments and VNV Global
France-based telemedicine startup intends to use the fresh capital to expand its domestic presence