Watch Unquote's virtual event on Impact Investing: Capital Meets Conscience, in partnership with the Aztec Group, with panellists including Maggie Loo from Bridges Fund Management and Daniela Barone-Soares from Snowball.
Unquote has spent the last few months surveying the impact space and will release its inaugural Impact Investing Report, published in association with the Aztec Group, on 26 May.
Ahead of the report launch, Unquote organised an Impact Investing: Capital Meets Conscience live virtual event on Thursday 21 May, in partnership with the Aztec Group.
- James Duffield, head of business development at the Aztec Group (moderator)
- Maggie Loo, partner at Bridges Fund Management
- Daniela Barone-Soares, CEO of Snowball
- Aaron Pinnock, impact investment analyst at Church Commissioners for England
- Dr Stavros Siokos, managing partner at Astarte Capital
Key highlights of the report reveal how investor sentiment, a growing recognition that there is no trade-off between impact and financial returns, and the emergence of a millennial generation that wants to work for and invest in products that have a positive social and environmental impact, are all helping drive the impact agenda.
The report also examines the barriers and hurdles impact investing needs to overcome, the influence of the Covid-19 crisis and what LPs look for when selecting GPs.