Axcel has acquired 60% of IDEmøbler, a Danish home furnishing chain, and IDdesign, an international chain of franchise home furnishing stores. The management retains the remaining 40%. The deal will comprise 32 of IDEmøbler’s 39 stores in Denmark. The remaining seven stores in Denmark, Faroe Island, Greenland and Iceland and IDdesign’s 15 stores abroad will have a close relationship with the chain throughout the partnerships agreement. The financial terms have not been disclosed.
Social care and healthcare software platform is following a buy-and-build strategy
Company intends to further boost its growth both organically and via strategic acquisitions
Fund focuses on mid-market companies across western Europe, within a range of sectors
Sale ends a five-year holding period for Apax, which acquired a majority stake in Sandaya from Pragma Capital