Merged company will have combined revenues of around €8m in 2020, and employ over 50 staff.
According to a press report, Swedish institutions would like the company to remain in Stockholm
Fund has a target of $600m, which it plans to reach by next year, according to Kommersant
Biotech company initially raised €12m in December 2018
Nordic firm has appointed four people across wealth advisory, alternative investment and marketing
Startup has so far raised $10.2m in funding since being founded in 2017
Other investors in the round include Endeavor Catalyst and existing investors Brighteye and Creas
Company has so far raised more than €100m in funding since being founded in 2015
GP will own a 55% stake in the company, while the remaining 45% will be owned by founder Helge Rustand and members of HRP's management
Waterland-backed Danish company Helgstrand Dressage has acquired and merged with equestrian show jumping business Ludger Beerbaum Stables.
GP is deploying equity from Zefyr Invest III, and Bramidan is its third acquisition from the vehicle
GP believes the market for culture and entertainment will quickly recover once Covid-19 restrictions are eased
Deal value was reportedly 10 times the company's turnover of around €13.4m
Asset is reportedly due to come to market in 2021, with the sale process most likely starting in H1
Litorina and Bragnum Invest will be co-owners alongside the management and local entrepreneurs, who remain significant co-owners
Pär Norberg heads the investor relations team while Philippe Neuschäfer focuses on lower-mid-market healthcare investments in DACH
New funding takes the total the company has raised so far to €23m
Latest round brings its total funding so far to $23m, having previously raised $4m in 2018 and $1m in 2017
Latest round brings Budbee's total funding to date to €92m
IK Investment Partners has entered into an agreement to sell its minority stake in Third Bridge to French private equity firm Astorg.
eEquity exits the company three years after acquiring a majority stake in the company, and achieved a multiple of 3-5x on the transaction
Company will use the capital injection to scale up its product development and expand internationally
Funding follows the US Food and Drug Administration granting the company breakthrough therapy designation for its lead programmes
Biotech company has raised $620m in equity and debt since being founded in 2008